Ethically sourced from start to finish, each kit was meticulously handcrafted in a fair trade environment and provided work for nearly 100 women in Lugazi, Uganda.
Handcrafted in Uganda, this bracelet kit adds a new twist to Made in a Minute fun. Organic barkcloth pouches hold all the materials you need to make three bracelets: elastic string, clay beads, ensigo "seed" beads, and lava diffusing beads. Create your own design or follow a pattern to string together your very own diffusing bracelet.
The colorful painted beads are handmade with locally-sourced clay. Each clay bead is shaped, strung, and painted by hand. The lovely "ensigo" seed beads are indigenous to Uganda and commonly known as "lucky seeds".
- Each kit makes three seven inch bracelets
- Kit materials:
- 10 round clay beads
- 25 rectangular clay beads
- 50 ensigo seed beads
- 9 natural lava beads
- 4 eleven-inch elastic strands
To learn more about our Artisan partners click the link below.Learn More
- Start off by laying out your design. You may find that you’ll do more rearranging of your pattern than you anticipated before finding a pattern you are happy with.
- Decide on the length of your bracelet. In this kit you will find four eleven inch strands. A small adult size is 7″, medium is 7.5″ to 8″, large is 9″, and plus size is 9.5″.
- Next we will pre-stretch the elastic strand slightly. This can help prevent the strand from stretching too much more over time.
- If needed, use scotch tape as a bead stopper before stringing your beads
- Start stringing your beads.
- Once the beads are all strung, it’s time to finish things up by tying a surgeons knot. As you are passing one end of the strand over and under the other end, do it one more time. Then continue by adding one or two regular knots. This gives you a knot that’s more durable.
- Next we will trim the extra strands, try to trim it close to the knot but not so close that it compromises the knot.
- Finally, you will cinch off the tips of the strands If you’d like, you can also add a drop of superglue onto the knot
Delivery & Returns
- Good News! We are dispatching as normal and ensuring a contactless delivery.
- Shipping is only available to a US or Canadian shipping address. See our shipping FAQ for shipping rates and approximate delivery times depending on your destination.
- All Sales are Final dōTERRA Marketplace offers seasonal merchandise, limited time products, and merchandise related to dōTERRA seasonal events. The dōTERRA Marketplace return policy differs from our ordinary return policy.
- Purchases from dōTERRA Marketplace are final and not eligible for return, exchange, credit or refund. If you have questions, please do not hesitate to contact one of our member service agents, at (+1) 800-411-8151.
When will my order ship?
- Your order will be fulfilled within 24-72 business hours after purchase. An email will be sent to you with shipping confirmation once fulfilled.
What markets can order?
- Any marketplace site password holder, regardless of country can order as long as the shipping address is within the U.S. or Canada.